Sunday, January 04, 2009

Okay, I'm back... yeah, it's been a long time. like really long time.

I rejoined a site a few weeks ago and realized I just sorta dropped out about April... lots of things have happened since then--mostly moving. And then moving. And then moving some more.

I've moved from an enormous studio, to a big studio to now the smallest studio in the world. I can barely shut the door and the loom occupies the whole thing... but ironically, I've been really productive.

I'm taking on as a New Year's resolution to weave every day. I might amend that to do some sort of fiber art every day, but right now I have a warp on and am about done with it.

So, I'm about to pull off two long scarves in false doubleweave or cell weave. I misread the pattern, so it's not exactly what I thought it was, but I like it anyway. The yarn is some mill end stuff which I believe is cotton and linen flake. I did a burn test on it.

The sett is 12 epi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Welcome back!

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home